Voxengo Soniformer v3.12 Mac Version Download
Voxengo Soniformer is a spectral mastering dynamics processor AAX, AudioUnit, and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications. During its operation, Soniformer splits the incoming sound signal into 32 spectral bands. This makes Soniformer a powerful and precise tool for mastering and sound restoration purposes.
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is -modifiable and which may contain any number of control points. Besides the usual threshold, attack, release, and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers you control over “stereo width” and “panning” parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
Not only Soniformer offers you an easy-to-use parameter envelope editing interface, but it also features a comprehensive set of spectral metering tools: you can switch between input, output, stereo correlation, and stereo balance spectrums. The spectral gain change meter that is always present on the user interface gives you an outline of the overall signal power change applied by the plugin’s processing chain.
Soniformer 3.12 applications:
- Spectral mastering dynamics plugin
- Spectral downward compressor
- Spectral stereo panner
- Spectral mid-side stereo-widener
- “Surgical” resonance-taming plugin
- Restoration assistance plugin
- Stereo, mid-side, 5.1 dynamics plugin
- Analog-style spectrum analyzer.
- 32-band dynamics processor
- Envelope-driven parameters
- 32-band “analog” spectrum analyzer
- Stereo balance and correlation meters
- Multi-band panning
- Narrow-band sweeping
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating-point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 11 ms compensated processing latency
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo Soniformer v3.12 Mac Version Download From Links are given below: