WiFi Explorer Pro 3.4 For Mac DMG Download [Latest 2021]
WiFi Explorer Pro inherits the code base of WiFi Explorer and adds a set of features to make it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro macOS to conduct preliminary assessments to help design and verify wireless network installations, as well as identify channel conflicts, overlaps, poor signal quality, and other issues that may affect the connection or performance of your home, office, or business wireless network.
WiFi Explorer Pro Mac to scan, monitor, and troubleshoot wireless networks. Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlaps, or configuration issues that may affect the connectivity and performance of home, office, or corporate wireless networks. In-depth understanding of network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, frequency band, security configuration, supported data rate, 802.11 information element (IE), and more.
WiFi Explorer Pro Download takes the code base of WiFi Explorer and adds a set of features that makes it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary assessments, to help design and validate wireless network installations, as well as to identify channel conflicts, overlapping poor signal quality, and other issues that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home, office, or enterprise wireless network.
•Suitable for home and small office networks
• Easy to use intuitive user interface
• Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi environment
• Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands and 20, 40, 80, and 160 MHz channels
• Suitable for 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax network
- • Comprehensive application help
• Signal quality level based on the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
• Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easy analysis and optimization
• Detailed description of the information element (IE) published by the access point for advanced troubleshooting
•Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
•Save the results for later review and analysis
• Access point name discovery (if supported)
• Editable column of labels or notes
• Optional and sortable columns
• Adjustable graphic time scale
• Customizable colors to easily track specific networks
•screen mode and split view support
- Are you a wireless engineer or IT professional responsible for the design, verification, management, or troubleshooting of corporate wireless networks? A Mac with built-in Wi-Fi is required. Does not support external Wi-Fi adapters.
WiFi Explorer Pro 3.4 Mac Key Feature:
- Passive and directional scanning modes
- Spectrum analysis integration
- Custom filter
- Support remote sensors
- Support network with hidden SSID
- Other columns with advanced information
- Other organization options for scan results
- Dark and light theme.
What’s New for WiFi Explorer Pro?
- Fixed an issue where the line was too small to accommodate text at the first startup.
- Are you a wireless engineer or IT professional responsible for the design, verification, management, or troubleshooting of corporate wireless networks? Consider using WiFi Explorer Pro.
- If you find WiFi Explorer useful and take a few minutes, please leave a comment in the Mac App Store and share your thoughts. This will have a huge impact on us.
- Fixes incorrect max data rates for 11ax APs using 160 MHz channels.
- Fixes display of beacon overhead greater than 100%
- Fixes an issue when importing Aruba Utilities .csv files
- Fixes an issue that occurs on the first launch where rows are too small to accommodate the text.
- Other fixes and UI tweaks.
How to Install & Register?
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and drop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the software.
- No need for or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.
WiFi Explorer Pro 3.4 For Mac DMG Download Link is given below!