Goodhertz Vulf Compressor v3.5.1 Windows Incl Torrent Download
Goodhertz Vulf Compressor Windows is an audio software company, founded in early 2021. We are based in Southern California and have offices in Vermont and Seoul. We believe audio plugins should sound amazing and should be easy to use. We specialize in making the best audio plugins We also license audio algorithms for embedding on Windows, Mac & iOS platforms.
Unlike most established plugin companies, we did not start out in the days of 32-bit, and when we started building plugins in 2014, we wanted to build the best—and quickly. Because the world is headed toward more and more 64-bit support, and because adding 32-bit support hampers our ability to write plugins efficiently, we will only be supporting 64-bit in current and future versions of Goodhertz plugins.
Simulate the sound of high-quality speakers in the headphones.
High-quality compressor, the true “Himalayan pink sea salt” in the mix. He can change the direction of the song. It gives our songs a really great sound.
Inspired by the very first digital reverbs that have ever been made, Megaverb is * the opposite of * high, clean, or realistic – it has the atmosphere and character of the 1980s. Press the Digital Lofi button and you will hear digital noise, distortion, and bit reduction. Press the Lofi analog control and you will hear transistor distortion and analog crunch.
A gorgeous, sleek oil equalizer with enough versatility for every track in your mix that enhances and reveals a classic tone.
This inspirational 21st-century tremolo recreates classics and enlivens the contemporary.
Are you ready to be nostalgic for the wonderful harmonics of the highly compressed digital sound that determined the sound of drums in 2001? So, we created Lossy: an aesthetic artifact of highly compressed sound in real-time.
Filter with parameters type, slope, resonance, saturation, automation, plus a limiter/saturator with analog simulation.
Limiter with bright, colorful dynamics and warm ribbon-like saturations, which has a fleshy, harmoniously saturated sound. It sounds great on individual instruments, vocals, dialogue, etc., and provides a high level of timbre formation and tonal coloring, which cannot be achieved with any other dynamic processor.
Combines four different panning modes in one plug-in that simply transforms stereo. It gives you color for stereo audio signals. You can use it as you like: for realistic, hyper-realistic, or completely unrealistic spatial effects.
Dithering plugin that is very easy to work with. Set it to “Optimal” and it optimizes the downgrade for any combination of bit depth and sample rate
Tilt-shift A tilt
the equalizer that can dramatically change the tone and timbre of your sound – from soft and warm to crystal clear with a single slider, with the plugin stick to the first rule of mastering: do no harm.
Plugin with the perfect balance between simplicity and power in mid / side processing. Use it on any stereo source; a plugin that quickly gets to the point, but does not skimp on the details; a plugin that achieves perfection with just a few controllers.
The light version of our famous Midside processor provides only the main points: a medium-sized matrix, gain, and monitoring – all in a simple, easy interface.
A plug-in that is focused on modulating analog tape and was designed to emulate three tape machines spanning three decades: every noise, every vibration, and every harmonic.
Latest Version Changelog:
- Added HQ Mode, Loudness Compensation, Safe Gain, Dither, and improved Crossfeed processing in CanOpener Studio.
- Added new Mixing / Mastering presets in CanOpener Studio.
- Added Sidechain Tilt providing tonal control in the sidechain signal of Vulf Compressor.
- Added new Sidechain Tilt presets in Vulf Compressor.
- Added selectable Random Seed in Wow Control.
- New UI color palette: Dark Mode!
- Improved bounce/export repeatability in various DAWs — now guaranteed to produce the same output after
- multiple processing passes.
- Improved A/B functionality — now retained after closing the UI.
- Improved various UI elements — typeface tweaks and enhanced HUDs.
- Improved animations and metering on Windows.
- Brand new French translations and additional language support in all plugins.
- Fixed an issue where switching presets in Vulf Compressor could cause silent output.
- Fixed preset locking behavior in Megaverb’s Pre-delay and Gate parameters.
- VST 64-Bit, VST3 64-Bit, or AAX 64-Bit host” Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC.
Goodhertz Vulf Compressor v3.5.1 Windows Download Link is given below: